Reconciling payment activity to bank statements via disparate reports is a cumbersome task, and prone to error. Wersleypayments.com Merchant Account Reports make it easy and accurate.
Wersleypayments.com offers merchants with a powerful tool that provides a detailed overview and report on all your payment transactions. A web-based application, Wersley Analytics, and its Reporter application, Wersley Reporter, provides two comprehensive tools that allow payment processing to be monitored and analysed down to the smallest detail.
Using Wersley Analytics, merchants can prepare their own sales analyses by different time periods and payment types. The application creates tables with daily and total sales per currency for the selected period. Wersley Analytics, offers merchants a secure access to their transaction database and dynamic analysis of payment processing in real time via an internet browser. Merchants receive additional data for settlement or reconciliation via settlement files. Data export also allows direct download of transaction data in CSV format.
Wersley Analytics and Reports allow you to more quickly and efficiently reconcile your payment activity with bank statements through one reporting interface.
With Wersley Analytics, you get these business improvements:
Reduce time required to reconcile payments
- Reduce the number of steps to get to your data
- One single interface provides summary-level and order-level reporting
- Generate reports on-demand when needed
- Support the automation of programmable download and integration of data with your legacy systems
Increase accuracy of order-to-payment reconciliation
- Submission, settlement and funding data in one place for quick and easy reference
- Chargeback and re-presentment detail reporting
- Flexible hierarchy structure that aligns the reporting to your organizational structure
Analytics and Reports Features
• Payment summary information by card type
• Reporting of transaction level details for purchases, refunds and chargebacks
• Fee summaries with certain variable fees included at the transaction-level
• Chargeback detail reports to support chargeback management and financial reconciliation
• Support for a dynamic 6-level hierarchy that can be tailored to your unique business model and provide reconciliation at any level, from submission to funds transfer
• Bank account/funding report reconciliation tool
• Analysis reporting to support interchange, authorization and chargeback management
• Programmatic access to reports in XML, CSV, PDF and Excel formats
• Flexible on-demand access to 16 months of historical summary information and 180 days of transaction level detail
• Simple access to the critical data needed to support bank account reconciliation and cash flow management
The Wersley Analytics
By using Wersley Analytics, merchants can prepare their own sales analyses by different time periods and payment types. The application creates tables with daily and total sales per currency for the selected period. In addition it offers merchants a secure access to their transaction database and dynamic analysis of payment processing in real time via an Internet browser. Merchants receive additional data for settlement or reconciliation via settlement files.
- evaluation of your sales in an individual time frame and segmented in payment methods
- visualisation of daily and total sales per currency
- user management with role and right administration
- manual entry of payment order via phone or fax
- cart terminal for manual entry of card data
- manual authorisation of bookings, credit items and annulations
- data export of settlement files and reconciliation files
(data available as CSV, CTSF or EPA)
The Wersley Reporter
Detailed and graphic representation is provided via the business intelligence tool - Wesley Reporter. This allows merchants to generate a graphic analysis of their payment data without needing database handling skills, so that they always have a complete view of their business. Graphic representation not only allows transactions and sales figures to be processed but also provides a sound basis for commercial decisions.
- detailed analysis of transactional data and sales data
- state-of-the-art visulaztion tools
- optimization of merchant’s payment with essential information
- easy and intuitive handling